Chino Hills Government Center
City of Chino Hills, California
MTGL, Inc. worked on the development of the Chino Hills Government Center. The project site included the construction of a total of 5 buildings. The on-site buildings included:
- Chino Hills City Hall (59,000 square feet)
- the James S. Thalman Chino Hills Branch Library (28,000 sq. ft.)
- Chino Hills Police Station (30,000 sq. ft.)
- the Fire Administration Headquarters (16,000 sq. ft.)
- a 144,000 sq. ft.-5 level parking structure
Scope of Services:
MTGL provided all materials testing and inspections for this project including: Concrete, Masonry, and Fireproof Special Inspection. Testing includes: High-strength bolt, Ultrasonic, Fireproof Density, Concrete Compression, and Masonry Prism Testing.
For more information . . .
MTGL, Inc. is a full-service geotechnical engineering, soils testing, materials testing, special inspection, construction inspection, and laboratory service provider.