Did you know?MTGL, Inc. has opportunities for both full-time and part-time technicians, as well as contracting opportunities!
Careers at MTGL, Inc.
- Branch Manager - San Diego, Riverside
- Staff Engineer, Geotechnical/ Material - California locations
- Geotechnical/Material Technician - California locations
- Laboratory Technician - California locations
- ICC/AWS-CWI/DSA Inspectors - California locations
- Chief Geotechnical Engineer - Anaheim/San Diego
- Roof Consultant - Anaheim
- Laboratory Supervisor - Anaheim
- Engineering Geologist - California locations
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant - California locations
- Operations Manager - California locations
- Business Development Associate - California locations
Under supervision, performs varied technical laboratory procedures in testing or preparing laboratory specimens, materials and supplies and in the operation of specialized mechanical laboratory equipment. Some testing procedures require light to moderate lifting.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to follow detailed oral and written directions and learn exacting techniques
- Able to set up and keep accurate records
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in group
- Able to make arithmetic calculations where appropriate
Example of typical activity:
The incumbents of positions of this class operate mechanical equipment such as concrete compression testing machine, soil compaction equipment, aggregate mechanical sieving equipment, asphalt testing apparatus, clean, maintain laboratory and laboratory equipment. Assist personnel working in the lab, by performing such duties as assembling and dismantling apparatus as directed and keeping records.
Submit resume to email@example.com