MTGL, Inc.’s Environmental/Industrial Hygiene’s Team of Certified Consultants and Inspectors have over 25 years of experience providing sound consulting and inspections in today’s environmentally sensitive industry. We understand and are committed to providing specified services to a wide range of Clientele including, but not limited to Governmental, Industrial, Commercial and Private/Residential Customers.
- Asbestos Inspections/Surveys/Project Monitoring, Work Plans/Project Specifications and Clearances in compliance with EPA protocols for NESHAP, APCD Rule 1206 and SCAQMD Rule 1403 conducted by DOSH Certified Asbestos Consultants, Technicians and AHERA Building Inspectors.
- Lead Paint Inspections/Risk Assessments/Project Monitoring, Work Plans/Project Specifications and Clearances conducted by CDPH Certified Lead in Construction Inspector/Assessors and CDPH Certified Lead in Construction Project Monitors.
- Phase Contrast Microscopy (PCM) Analysis by Certified NIOSH 582 Microscopist (MTGL is proficient in the Industrial Hygiene Proficiency Analytical Testing (IHPAT) Program conducted by the American Industrial Hygiene Association.)
- Mold/Allergen/Water Intrusion Inspections w/Infrared Thermal Imaging, Testing, Remediation Specifications and Clearance Sampling. Infection Control Permits by Certified Infection Control Risk Assessors.
- AAMA & ASTM Window Leak Testing including Windows/Doors, Curtain Wall, Storefront, Skylights
- DTSC Soil Import/Export Clean Fill/Waste Characterization Inspections and Analysis for Contaminants
- Expert Witness Testimony-Litigations Support, Document/Deposition Review, Trial/Deposition Testimony
- Asphalt batch plant inspection
- Asphalt mix design review
- Concrete batch plant inspection
- Concrete cracking analysis
- Coring of concrete and masonry
- Fault evaluations
- Field instrumentation and monitoring
- Fireproofing inspection
- Foundation design
- Geophysical studies
- High strength anchor and expansion bolt testing
- Laboratory testing of soils
- Asphalt concrete, mortar, grout and steel testing
- Landslide evaluations
- Load testing of bolts and embeds